Letter to the Three Wise Men from Solidarity Trips Tumaini
Our Letter to the Three Wise Men from Solidarity Trips Tumaini
Dear Majesties, how has this gone? solidarity year of 2020? us from Tumaini TravelsWe hope you are very well and that you arrive from your long journey tonight so that it continues to be as magical as ever.
We briefly tell you how ours has been from Tumaini Solidarity Trips:
- We end the year 2019 with our traditional #CañaSolidarity, we managed to raise a Christmas gift of €1,172.24 to create an educational program for the boys and girls of our Project in Peru.
- In February we did the Madrid Solidarity Traveler Meeting. We met Tumaini travelers and met many of the people who had traveled this year with we if it hadn't been for the famous COVID-19 bug.
- In March everything fell apart, just when we decided to launch our new Web. The first thing we did was support the solidarity projects who were having a worse time, we sent more than €5,800 (€5,866.67 specifically) to Peru, Kenya and Bolivia. All thanks to our dear #FamiliaTumaini, always by our side, through thick and thin.
- Spring came and in the summer and played reinvent or die, so as experts in Sustainable Development Goals, we decided to launch the first edition of our SDG course and Solidarity Entrepreneurship.
We are very happy with the welcome you have had; he first group He is wonderful, committed, conscientious and eager to bejoin the change. We are looking forward to launching the second edition for more #AgentesDeCambio to join.
- Christmas was approaching and it occurred to us to create the perfect #GaloSolidario, INTERCULTURAL WORKSHOPS TUMAINI for travel jointly and severally and virtually and learn about other cultures. The first workshop on Tibetan culture It is live and it will be taught Yeshi, the founder of one of our projects India, will be a workshop that seeks the objective of be happier. will take place on JANUARY 16 ONLINE so, Dear wise men, they can connect if they want from the East. NOTICE Few places left!
- But since we want to be the best in the class, we have created two more solidarity workshops. A workshop on Masai Culture and Recipes Traditional that he teaches online and live Edwina Kwallah where he will explain the different ethnic groups in Kenya, its great cultural diversity and will share practices and traditions masai first hand as she herself is a Maasai woman. We have also made another on the Super Foods from the Amazon, from Peru with our friend Maria Pia Desulovich, Peruvian lover of nutrition and co-founder of a Tumaini project in the middle of the jungle.
We send you a very strong hug.